Our clients are our present and our future, so helping prepare the next generations for the challenges and responsibilities they will face is our duty and our commitment.
For many years we’ve been running the “Leaders of Tomorrow” programme, a learning initiative designed for our younger clients to help them develop the skills and management capabilities required to become the best custodians of their legacy.
The “Leaders of Tomorrow” programme is developed in collaboration with the IE (Instituto de Empresa), one of the most prestigious universities in Europe. The team of experts and speakers guide participants to become more sophisticated managers, better able to understand the corporate environment from which new businesses emerge.
The main topics covered by the programme are:
- Global economic momentum.
- Leadership and succession in family firms.
- The relevance of values in organisations.
- Financial management.
- Innovation & technology in a business context.
- Communication (personal brand, diverse companies, etc.).